Friday, December 3, 2010

Daily inspiration 12-3 2010

For this mosaic I’ve put one of my favorite art installation into the center: „Catherine’s room“ by Bill Viola.
I often think, that crafting women, women doing handwork are deeply rooted in themselves, connected to all women who have done before, doing now, will do in the future. To make your own things is to become yourself.
Dwelling in Catherine's room


Art Installation: Catherine’s room by Bill Viola
L1250368.JPG
L1250361.JPG

Read more about it here



Music: Gjallarhorn (from Finland)




Quote: „If I stitch fast enough, does it count as aerobic exercise?“ Author Unknown


Please click on pictures to see source.

2 comments:

  1. i´m glad i found your blog... so much inspiration here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true,I love your new blog full of inspiration... looking forward to catching up now my term is up!!

    ReplyDelete

So glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...