Monday, January 31, 2011

My erosion bundle

Vorbereitungen für Erosion Bundles
It was in January 2010 when I started my erosion bundle, a project invented by Kris Henderson.
Erosion bundle in the tree 2
I decided to play it bit longer than usual and left the bundle on the tree for one year and one month.
I fell off to the ground during a winter snow storm and was covered with snow for a few weeks.
Erosion bundle found
And then my daughter has found it and so we opened it.
Erosion bundle closeup
Erosion bundle inside1
Erosion bundle inside 2

Because it was wrapped in felt, it was all in a very good condition. Let’s see what I will make of it, I’m not sure yet. Erosion bundle leftovers

But this is for sure: I will try another bundle soon.

2 comments:

  1. I`m really enthusiastic again and again about your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing what you decide to do with your bundle!

    ReplyDelete

So glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...