Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My gloomy mosaics

As you may know making mosaics on Flickr is one of my hobbies.
Lately I'm often making some "darker" ones. I think there are so many interesting stories and textures in these ones.

This is called:
"The heart is wild and will remain wild, longing endlessly for the hidden home in the woods"
The heart is wild and will remain wild, endlessly yearning for the hidden home in the woods

This one is called: "Where will I find myself (and when)?"
Where will I find myself (and when)?

"My quiet evenings merge into quiet nights"
My quite evenings merge into quite nights

"What do they really know about us?"
What do you really know about us?


Please click on pix for credits. Thanks.

1 comment:

So glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...