Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Invitation to a quick swap

Hi paper swapers!

Maybe you would like to enjoy a little swap in the summer break? So get on, sign up now and start on 8/8 2011.

How does it work?
Take a normal letter envelope and fill it up with paper items from your home, you can send whatever you like. Make it playful!
On August, 8 you will get an e-mail from me with the e-mail adress of your partner.

Have fun!

Hugs, LaWendula

Please sign up as soon as possible: Lawendula@googlemail.com

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Sounds like fun, as always. You are so clever with your swaps.
    XO,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too. I just posted by collage.
    Hugs,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please count me in too :)

    Wishing you and yours a lovely weekend
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and easy swap! I'd like to join you all... I'll email you with my info. :)

    ReplyDelete

So glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...