Thursday, January 26, 2012

Golden light

Frosty sunrise

Winter brings frost and golden sunlight. How I love that! After wet days, so much golden light around the house.
Blessed moments in winter

Grandpa dog Snoepje, crossover between sheep, fox and dog. ;)
Snoepje2

Winterafternoon at home

Firewood

But I need a touch of spring already.
Signs of spring

Healing
My hand is slowly recovering. The pain lingers on, I'm still typing with my left hand.
It really makes my life slow-mo and I am enjoying it.
mysteries


(Please click on last pic for credits.)

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful images this morning, everything is aglow. Lovely to see your space, your doggy and to know that you are managing some marvels even though your hand is still on the mend.
    Sun is out here today, but the light is crisp & blue...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the light in winter is so beautiful, I love to paint it!

    ReplyDelete

So glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...