Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy to say, I am at it again

Art is personal Happy to say, that my collage flow has come back and I am delighted with doing my daily journal work.  Collage material Working at my wtj 9 wtj eternal monologue 9wtj- demonstrations 9 wtj write with the merz mouth I also worked on a stamp. Due to a lack of the right carving tools, I had to do this with a kitchen knife :( It's far away from perfection, but totally Lawendula-Style. Selfmade rubber stamp Birdies on stamps (and in art in general) are always welcome! Some stamps

3 comments:

  1. I really love your collages. And that little bird stamp is wonderful. Thanks for sharing your creative life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy looking through your pages, and am so happy for you that you are feeling your inspiration again. What a relief! Your birdie stamp is very sweet...that couldn't have been easy with a kitchen knife! I once carved a cork with an X-acto knife, and it probably wasn't my smartest move! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pages and your little bird stamp.
    I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Thank you so much for your blogging inspiration. Please see details at my blog.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...