Saturday, April 5, 2014

Is ordering from the Universe safe and secure?



FAQs on ordering, slightly altered by me....

Is ordering from the Universe safe and secure?
Yes, you can order whatever you like according to the rules „do what you want and harm none“.
Have in mind, if you order something, there are only three responses:
1. Yes.
2. Not yet…
3. I know something better…

Do you ship to my country?
We ship to everywhere in the Universe!

How long will it take for my order to arrive?
It depends. On your believe system, your karma, your point of development.

What do I do if the goods I ordered haven't arrived?
Check your wishes. Was it really what you want? What is the essence of it? Do you see any obstacles within yourself? Do you feel yourself worthy of receiving?

What should I do if I have problems placing my order?
Check again. Trust. Ask your angel. Pray. Breathe.

Can I change my order after it has been submitted?
Of course! It’s what human always do. Go with the flow.

Can I cancel my order after it has been submitted?
Yes. But it won’t always work out as you wished it would.

What do I do if I've placed a duplicate order?
Relax. Everything’s fine.

Why didn't I receive an email confirming my order?
The Universe does not send emails, but signs.

Do you offer wholesale prices to shops and other businesses?
No need for money. Pay with a smile and a feeling of gratitude.


Here are the original FAQs.

1 comment:

So glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...