Monday, June 2, 2014

The Londoners (1)

I have spent the whole month of May in London.
It should have been all about art, but to my own surprise this trip was all about people.
The more I looked, the more I liked taking pictures of all kinds of people. Seeing all the different shapes, colours, kinds, sizes of people completely changes your view.
Modern media is only showing one kind of folks (slim, beautiful, dressed and made up), to be in a city like London shows the real beauty and variety of human beings.

Here are some examples from Brixton.

 Happy shoppers

Woman reading "The little Prince"

Market woman

Deities in Brixton

All types of rice

Women in Brixton

To be continued....

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed these photos; people really are the most fascinating subject.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...