Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday's sofa 25.1.2015

Sunday's sofa 25.1.15


"Drive by shootings", some pictures are intriguing, some aren't. But photography is my fav theme right now.

Annie Leibovitz "Life through a lense"- great documentary.

"Where women create" was a gift from a Flickrfriend- thank you ever so much, Tanja!

"Autoportrait" is a wonderful book. Read it!

I am in my Müsli phase right now.

Quote on the collage card: "It's better to do nothing than to be concerned with nothing."

Talking about photos. I transfered some of my Berlin and London photos into b/w and the result is quite satisfactory.


Weinmeisterstraße
bw

Cinema
bw





Wigs, wigs, wigs
bw

A talk
bw

Standing at the corner
bw


Bambi
bw

Butterfly
bw

24 Stunden
bw


Loved
bw

Pret bag
bw

2 comments:

So glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...